10 Reasons Why I Love Windows 10

badelhas

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, I used to love Windows 7, and I still do, but opposed to Windows 8 the 10 is very intuitive and at the same time very detailed. Upgraded in the first week and I love it since!

chrisbillery

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site
1. Cortana
2. Edge ( a bit edgie atm but will improve more with updates) ;)
3. Much fast than Windows 8.1
4. Groove music (I finally enjoy this app)
5. Candy Crush ( I kid :p) retract that to return of the start menu)
6. Theme's and the customization
7. Multiple desktops
8. Getting things done in a better faster pace
9. Notifications
10. Live tiles within the start menu

annick_katell

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
1. Live Tiles
2. Solitaire.
3. Cortana
4. Start Menu
5. Tablet Mode.
6. Faster Startup.
7. Dynamic LockScreen. I love the images from Microsoft. I'm aware they (some) are ads.
8. Notification Center.
9. Universal Apps/Windows Store
10. Edge Browser

NPhil88

Oct 3, 2016
Visit site
1. So much easier to use than Windows 8
2. Fast and Responsive
3. Multiple desktops
4. Great interface in terms of functionailty and aesthetics.
5. Improved Action Centre
6. The Start Menu can be personalised/customisable so easily
7. Cortana - She sings for me :D and is available on the lock screen as well now!
8. Edge is such an improvement on Windows' earlier browser IE. I love that I can make notes on web pages.
9. Windows Store - Great Apps available. I love my New York Times app (I sorta get 3 articles a day free :) )
10. It's Free!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi I love W10 because every day there seems to be some thing new and not working on my PC right after a cumulative windows update.
That keeps my old senile mind working and that's a good thing. So far I have managed to figure out all the issues, but who knows what Patch Tuesday will bring.
That's OK; I just created a back up image of my OS, so I'm fearless. Are you fearless? I hope so. The best thing you will ever do for yourself is learn how to use a 3rd party image program. I like Macrium Reflect, but there are several good free programs out there! A back up image is the best thing you can have in your arsenal. Then you will be fearless like me.:wink: It's a great feeling!

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
  1. quick boot up and shutdown
  2. very responsive and reliable
  3. very secure as i have not had a single case of infection on my PC since the upgrade to windows 10. I always rely on windows defender and malwarebytes. The super combo.
  4. more control over the OS and new features
  5. default driver install , is a major refinement in windows 10 as in windows 7/8 i had to dig up the drivers disc of my motherboard an go through the installation process. Now windows does it all, and i only have to run driver updater to update the drivers to the official versions the the manufacturer.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss