15 year old vs mom and the iphone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm a teen, and I don't give a **** about those apps. The only reason why I want those on windows phone (except iMessage, that's iOS only) is for windows phones success.

I'm also a teen but I DO care about those apps. I want to be able to Snapchat with my friends, and I want to be able to share pictures on Instagram. I guess it's just personal preference, but the majority of teens want those apps and it's keeping some from getting a Windows Phone, sadly. I still love WP, though!

Angry_Mushroom

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
In an alternate universe there is a story about a girl and a mom who was getting her daughter a WP8 device. The girl said "sorry" and turned back to playing with an iphone. I see tons of smugness going about everywhere, and I bet that once we get to 10+% of the market we'll join the ranks of the insufferable.

Sure I got a windows phone for the interface, but to this day I still think the 4/4S is one of the nicest looking phones on the market. Took "them" (Nokia, HTC) a while to catch up with phones that come close to looking as good. I begrudge no one who uses apps I will not.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
In an alternate universe there is a story about a girl and a mom who was getting her daughter a WP8 device. The girl said "sorry" and turned back to playing with an iphone. I see tons of smugness going about everywhere, and I bet that once we get to 10+% of the market we'll join the ranks of the insufferable.

In this universe, there's a story about a mother that finally can afford the iPhone her daughter was talking about for months, and as she does not earn a lot of money she's really proud that she, after all this time, can fulfill her daughter's wish. At the store she sees a teenage girl that seems to be interested in some of the other pones there, and talks casually to her for a while, telling her that she now buys her daughter's phone.

And all she gets as a reply is a stupid comment from a cheeky WP Fangirl and a forum post about her smugness that was just read into her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett