1520, white, international 32GB version. Awesome condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkyevolved

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I want to sell my Lumia 1520. It's the white one, international version. It's in excellent condition. No scratches on the front or the back. I have a white case, a simple one, and a pack of screen protectors.

How much do you think I can get for it? Where do you recommend putting it up on? eBay always kind of scares me, to be honest. I'm not in the US. I'm located in Europe (Spain to be exact).

Thanks guys!

jweihrauch

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Might look out for the moderators who will tell you to post with the right format. MobileNations is a great place to list devices to sell. A lot depends on the pricing you're wanting to get out of it. I've used Swappa and MobileNations and never had an issue.

zkyevolved

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Might look out for the moderators who will tell you to post with the right format. MobileNations is a great place to list devices to sell. A lot depends on the pricing you're wanting to get out of it. I've used Swappa and MobileNations and never had an issue.

Hmm, sounds good. I'll modify it. Even though I don't have a price, I guess I could leave it open and see what people are offering. I'll also check Swappa. Thanks! :)

zkyevolved

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I want to sell my Lumia 1520. It's the white one, international version. It's in excellent condition. No scratches on the front or the back. I have a white case, a simple one, and a pack of screen protectors.

How much do you think I can get for it? Where do you recommend putting it up on? eBay always kind of scares me, to be honest. I'm not in the US. I'm located in Europe (Spain to be exact).

Thanks guys!

Thread title: Lumia 1520 32GB international edition.
Item Description: White Nokia Lumia 1520, 32GB / 2GB ram for sale. In fantastic condition. There are NO scratches of any kind except for TINY marks one on the glass, but it isn't on the LCD. It's from pulling in and out of my jeans, near the buttons. See picture. It includes a white gum case, and a pack of screen protectors. It's in perfect working condition. Original UK adapter.
Price: PM me with offers, please.
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked.
Condition: Fantastic condition. No marks except for the tiny little one mentioned. See pictures above.
Includes: Charger + case, case, and screen protectors.
Item Location: Madrid, Spain
Shipping Details: I'll ship to anywhere.
Payment Options: PayPal or Bank transfer.
Contact Info - Please PM or post below

I also have the DT-903 that I probably won't be using. If you'd like it as well, please send me an offer as well. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos