1x Lumia 640, 2x Lumia 635, + other accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
WTS

This is a package deal with multiple items.

Item Description: Lumia 640, 2x Lumia 635 + other accessories

Please Note: This package will not be separated. It must all be bought together as a single package.

Vital Info: Please understand that one Lumia 635 is on 8.1, and the other is on Windows 10 Mobile. The one on Windows 10 Mobile has been unbranded using instructions found on the forums here and I have been unable to use WDRT to revert it back again. It was originally an AT&T GoPhone, but WDRT no longer recognizes it. It works fine otherwise with the W10M installed. There are instructions on how to revert the phone back to where it will be able to use WDRT again, but I have not tried that and do not make guarantees on it.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked (all three phones) Phones were all originally AT&T GoPhones, so understand other carriers may or may not work well with these phones. You can look up the bands for these phones.

Condition: Good

Includes:
1x Lumia 640 +
Lumia 640 TPU Case,
2x Lumia 635 +
2x dual-layer armored cases with belt clip and stand (one Blue/Black case and one Green/Black case),
1x spare original Lumia 640 battery,
1x universal phone battery charger,
1x Microsoft charger for Lumia phones,
23x NFC tags,
2x 2GB MicroSD cards,
1x MicroSD to SD adaptor,
1x MicroSD to USB adaptor.

Item Location: Mississippi, USA

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Mail 2-Day™ Medium Flat Rate Box (3-Day to Alaska or Hawaii). Will ship only to the US destinations.

Price: $65, includes shipping within the US.

Payment Options: PayPal Gift or add fees

BONUS Items: The 640 has an extra original OEM battery for the device. Also included in the bundle is an external universal phone battery charger that will charge the battery and your phone at the same time. There is a USB port on the side of the battery charger. USB cable not included.

Also included as a bonus: MicroSD card to USB adaptor, MicroSD card to SD card adapter. 2x 2GB MicroSD cards.

Additional Bonus: NFC Tags! Since the 640 is NFC capable (and my new phone is not) I am gifting many left-over NFC tags. Included in the package are on-metal indoor NFC tags (suitable for mounting on magnets or sticking on the fridge), outdoor all-weather on-metal NFC tags (suitable for screwing or nailing onto the outside of a metal building even), and Window Decal NFC tags, suitable for pretty much any indoor use you can think of. There are a total of 23 NFC tags in the package. The NFC tags alone are worth some money if nothing else in the package is useful to you.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below

Photos: I've compiled an edited photo that shows all the items in one photo, and have a separate image of the 3 phones powered on to show that they work.

IMG_20170810_124718b.jpg

IMG_20170810_113631.jpg

rhapdog

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Price drop to $40 for the entire package. Price includes shipping within the US, which is costing me $13.90.

If there are no responses by the 20th, then I'll donate them to a local charity. The world is supposed to end on the 21st anyway, so why not. (Hey, not according to me, but I've seen a lot of "prophecies" calling for the end of the world with the coming eclipse.)

rhapdog

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
For what it is used for, the 925 would be a side-grade and even downgrade from the way the 640 has been used. The 640 battery doesn't last long enough for my wife now, so replacing it with a phone that has even poorer battery life is not an option. Thanks for the offer, but not interested in a 925 at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6