$50 price drop of Xbox One S is sufficient enough to boost its sale?

anon(10237065)

May 12, 2017
Visit site
Xbox One S was always somewhat behind the PS4 and PS4 Slim, really the new Scorpio is the only chance for Xbox to beat PS4. Anyway PS4 will always have the advantage in exclusive games in my opinion. I'm currently considering to buy a console and just waiting for Scorpio to see if PS4 Pro or Xbox Scorpio would be a better choice!

Arvind Kumar117

Mar 25, 2017
Visit site
The drop of price doesn't matter for many people because of the new console, My guess is that, its a strategy from microsoft so that people will by the new one

IuliaGz

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
they said that many games will run at 4k and maybe 60 Hz, but what computer gamers have and console gamers do not have are more Hz. so, i hope that the new xb1 will bring with time more games with more than 60 Hz so that the gamers will experience a smoother gameplay. i have already tried a monitor and the game was running at about 120 Hz. i have noticed the difference in comparision with my monitor of 60 Hz

causalityWin

Jul 9, 2017
Visit site
With the knowledge that the X-Box One X is coming, maybe just for people that really wanted one, and would have likely bought it without the price reduction anyway.

About the mentioned higher Hz above, yeah with the supporting fps it make a world of a difference.

My name is Nicholas

Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
The price drop is permanent. Microsoft announced at their E3 event that with the introduction of the $499 Xbox One X, the price of the Xbox One S would go down.

I think that both the Xbox One S and the Xbox One X are important to the future of the platform. Xbox One S will be for the lower end market, bringing the product to a new price bracket, while Xbox One X will be for the higher end market for those who want more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo