720 or 820? I'm torn!

vishalbswami

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
820 has a very good camera,but wp is very restricted. We cant use file manager, no basic app support. I seriously thinking to get nexus 4.

Sent from my RM-826_im_india_201 using Tapatalk

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
820 has a very good camera,but wp is very restricted. We cant use file manager, no basic app support. I seriously thinking to get nexus 4.

even the iPhone doesn't have a file manager since 2007.....but i don't hear anyone complaining about it...but when it comes to wp not having a file manager,why does everyone get annoyed?!Anyway,you can use the individual apps to manage your files,like in iPhone...for eg,open music+videos to manage,edit and delete music,Office for ppt,word,exel,etc.Anyways,enjoy your l laggy nexus 4 with a fake version of ms office :p

jefbeard911

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I've had all three (iPhone, Android, WP). Windows Phone offers the best experience as far as I'm concerned. The file manager thing is not an issue either. As far as I'm concerned the less I have to mess with my phone the better.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Nexus 4 is an outdated model but the best nexus phone one can buy(till n5 launches this Wednesday). No lag at all. 24k is a good price but remember that battery life kind of sucks. It hardly gives more than a day of usage.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

rusty_sim

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
You've done enough research on the specs, it's best to get down to a shop and have a play with both of them. You can compare the size, weight, responsiveness, screen etc. If there's not much in the price then go with your gut. Even though the 720 is newer and comes with gorilla glass, that wasn't enough for me to overlook the weaker processor and ram.

I chose the 820 over the 620, 720, htc 8x. Unfortunately the ativ s wasn't in the store so I couldn't compare but I knew it'd be too big for my liking.

One criticism I read alot about was the 820's pixel density. It only took 1 look at the screen to disregard that.

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Nexus 4 is an outdated model but the best nexus phone one can buy(till n5 launches this Wednesday). No lag at all. 24k is a good price but remember that battery life kind of sucks. It hardly gives more than a day of usage.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

No lag?

EVERY Android have a very non-responsive interface. Every.

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
You've done enough research on the specs, it's best to get down to a shop and have a play with both of them. You can compare the size, weight, responsiveness, screen etc. If there's not much in the price then go with your gut. Even though the 720 is newer and comes with gorilla glass, that wasn't enough for me to overlook the weaker processor and ram.

I chose the 820 over the 620, 720, htc 8x. Unfortunately the ativ s wasn't in the store so I couldn't compare but I knew it'd be too big for my liking.

One criticism I read alot about was the 820's pixel density. It only took 1 look at the screen to disregard that.

Perfect!

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
hey guys...just go a lumia 820. Even i was confused between 720 and 820 but then i went ahead with L820

i think it feels unique and premium..faster then my 520..very snappy and it has Amoled acreen which i wanted !!

i get 2 days battery life with moderate use..

my friend has 720 which lasts for a day..i think amoled screen makes a difference because we both have glance screen on !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s93patti.xyz