928 Able to buy in store on 05/16?

jywang

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
San Diego store won't sell to me at retail. They say I have to wait a week since phone just launched.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

HornedOwl

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I jumped into Verizon in Silverdale, WA this evening. I received the normal "hello, can I help you?" I said yes, I would like to purchase the 928.She couldn't tell me if they had any in stock or if they had black or not. I asked if they (928) have been selling good. She states "I haven't seen one leave the store". I chock this up to she doesn't know anything (just a pretty face to meet and greet). She said someone would be with me shortly. I looked around and multiple customers are sitting around the store.
I go back to the girl and ask "is there a wait?" she said "there are 6 customers ahead of you". No salesmen on the floor. I was amazed. I figured I would order online, and I walked out.

jywang

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I ended up adding a line to purchase the 928 and I'll then put a dumb phone on the line for $9.99 a month. $99 + $240 is cheaper than the $499 full retail price so I don't know why they won't sell it at retail. oh well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria