930 in the family (My family that is)

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
My lad finally got round to calling his sister who works for EE (UK carrier) to sort out a new phone to replace his cracked HTC WP7.

He had made up his mind to get an 830 with a very good monthly discount from his sister but from day one he said he liked the look of the 930, but even with the discount couldn't justify the cost (He works in a McDonalds).

After his sister did the credit checks, she called him back and asked if the 830 was his final choice and he mentioned the 930, she replied she could probably get him the 930 for the monthly cost of the 830 and a smile came across his face.

So it looks like the 930 will be on it's way next week.

I think he likes the idea of having as well a specified phone as my 1520 but without the size, so when we get around to replacing my wife's 520 with an 830 or something else we will have three decent WP's in the house.

Bob

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Well it just turned up and my lad is well pleased, he is currently setting up his XBM pass on his PC and playing with his new phone.

He now has the 930, gaming PC, laptop and Xbox 360 and if he wants an Xbox One he can buy it himself.

Edit: Well upset we are in the UK and he has Cortana and I don't on my 1520.

Bob

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney