950 camera much better than 930?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Numbers tell me it's actually slightly easier to achieve infinite DOF with the 928 than with the 1520. My guess is that the sharpness difference for distance subject that you mention is probably due to some other factors such as L928's lens performance shortcoming, user error in selecting focus point, and/or camera autofocus SW issue.

Yes - it is important to remember that theory and practice frequently diverge and the lens is not isolated in a pure state, but utilized concurrently with firmware.

I had a chance to play with a 950 XL briefly at a Microsoft Store. My fears were not entirely put to rest with the longest shots I could manage in that environment.

Kissanviikset

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site

If really from 950, then looks like it beats every phone camera out there currently. OIS looks greatly improved. No more wobbling from corners of video. Autofocus looks really good and colours are amazing and no visible noise. Really crisp image.

rafal soboczynski

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Not sure yet, the phone is not in the hands of many people besides the reviewers... Once the phone is released then maybe we'll know for sure.

The ICON/930, is not a true 20mb camera as it cant take a full 20mp picture, just a 15/16mb picture (don't remember the exact numbers), if the 950 can take a true 20mp camera, then it might be hair better.

Anyway about it, the 929/930's camera is very impressive, if it's going to be better, maybe by a little, not by a ton.....

Photo quality depends on much more than just resolution so your statement is invalid

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria