950XL features leaked

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Re: 940XL features leaked

I'm concerned by all the stated info as many of us are. My concern is that we will have a fragmented 940XL that will have each carrier version modified to be different from the other carrier models.

My feeling is give me a solid high level Win 10 phone that is uniform from carrier to carrier in the US; CDMA & GSM not withstanding. I know this is not going to happen because Verizon will wait 6 months or more to introduce a high end phone and it will be castrated in their normal style.

My ICON is gone; my 928 is relegated to backup to my Note 4. There is something missing in my daily toy needs.

CB Stuart

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site

I know what you're talking about. I'm on Verizon and I hate the service I'm getting. The Lumia icon was one of the last phones to get the cyan update even though it was a newer flagship. If Verizon doesn't get the new phones right away or gets a lesser version I'll be mad. On a different note, I've been seeing rumors lately that the 940 xl will have 2 GB of ram and only 16 GB of storage, and no sd card. If that is the best Microsoft can do then I'm leaving Windows phone. 16 GB of storage without an SD card is nothing. I won't have it.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

Where you heard that? Incidentally Rubino has recently stated that the US carriers will not all have both 940 flavours.

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

^really? the SGS6 is frequently dinged for having worse battery life than previous phones.

really hope they use the same pen tech as Surface so that I can just use one pen for multiple devices. don't want to buy more pens.

yes I have an s6 edge and yes the battery life it terrible, the phone is slow as **** unless rooted, and the edge screen is annoying as **** because there is always a constant glare or reflection on the screen no matter how you hold it.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I already told the old lady if Verizon doesn't get the new phones and ATT does, then I'm moving again. It's ridiculous to have to keep moving. I like Verizon because I can get coverage in the mountains when visiting relatives. ATT doesn't cover and tmobile sure in the he'll doesn't cover hardly anything. For my wife sg5 and my sons HTC one m9 its an easy swap from carrier to carrier. But windows phones it's like you gotta play by ear cause carriers aren't consistent with them. Just a big hassle is all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria