A Re-Introduction

twincamfxd

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I joined here a year and a half ago because I was thinking about getting a Lumia 920 and wound up having a very bad experience with a Lumia 900 and went back to nexus. The allure of the ecosystem made me want to give it another shot, so yesterday I picked up a Lumia 1520 in red. So far I love this thing, but the size will take some getting used to lol. The only thing I really miss is a native google+ app.

So I'm back. :)

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back and hope the 1520 is good for you, the size to oes take a little while to get use to but it's great for watching videos.

twincamfxd

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, the size has not been a problem yet, but I leave for my first day of work with it shortly. That should be interesting lol.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I think the 1520 is just a bit bigger than I'd like in a phone, but it's a gorgeous device! Glad you like it and welcome back.

twincamfxd

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, and yes, this thing is massive. I don't mind at all though. This screen makes it all worth it. I was never a phone gamer until now lol.

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
I joined here a year and a half ago because I was thinking about getting a Lumia 920 and wound up having a very bad experience with a Lumia 900 and went back to nexus. The allure of the ecosystem made me want to give it another shot, so yesterday I picked up a Lumia 1520 in red. So far I love this thing, but the size will take some getting used to lol. The only thing I really miss is a native google+ app.

So I'm back. :)

Welcome back, about the google+ thing well it's basically google's fault.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb