About Nokia market shares

grasshoper

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I wonder if it's a good time to buy Nokia market shares right now, while it's low and seems to go up a little.

What do you people think ?

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes it's a good time. Wp8 will handle Nokia. while we need to help Nokia. come on man help. for the sake of Windows phone please man

grasshoper

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
What an enthusiastic answer ;-)

You know, I will not be the one who will make Nokia market shares go up. With two dollars a share, all I can do is buy 100 or so. But hey, it's still a bit of support...

Anyway, it doesn't tell me if the shares are going to sell higher in a few months... because yes, I need money and am not going to keep them to much longer :-\

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I would say yes!

I actually have been following and investing in *FAKE* Nokia shares over the last 2 years. on a virtual market share website. (with real stats)

and this is basically the FIRST TIME (in 2 years) the shares have been going up!!!

like other are saying i think the worst is behind them (Nokia) and only good can come from here on out ,

I think from NOW to Q2-q3 next year is probably going to be the best time to invest and after that it will level it self out and SLOWLY grow. but im expecting a boom over the next 3-12months

that's my prediction.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I have already invested some in Nokia. I think it will go down again before it jumps on the fall but I believe we have already seen the bottom it flocculates then goes up from here

grasshoper

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I also find that Nokia's share can only grow from there eventually.

But I'm curious Se1fcr3ation as of what website you use to do those simulations ?

Could you post a screenshot of the graph that shows the past 2 years of Nokia's market share evolution ?

It's incredible that it has been going down for so much time ! It is hard to believe that it will grow much higher now ... but it's going up and WP8 is coming, so I bet there's a good chance to see it stop going down at least.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett