after updating my windows phone from 8.1 to 10 ,camera not working proper

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hiii. This is Ram from India,
Few days back i.e. may be on 27/12/2016 i had updated my phone from 8.1 to 10 and after two days i found that the pictures which i took from camera (Microsoft camera) is not clear photos sizes are found in kb. i thought some times its happens. But after few more pictures i realize every single picture getting this problem. And really there are lots of problem in windows 10 updated. Its lag hangs. And the main thing is its crashing many times a day’s sometimes windows personal app also crashed,

plz help
Thanks

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Hiii. This is Ram from India,
Few days back i.e. may be on 27/12/2016 i had updated my phone from 8.1 to 10 and after two days i found that the pictures which i took from camera (Microsoft camera) is not clear photos sizes are found in kb. i thought some times its happens. But after few more pictures i realize every single picture getting this problem. And really there are lots of problem in windows 10 updated. Its lag hangs. And the main thing is its crashing many times a day’s sometimes windows personal app also crashed,

plz help
Thanks

hello ram. first of all, I would suggest you join the windows central community. Hum aapki zyada achche se help kar paayenge.
and please let me know which phone model you use. I might be able to help better.

anyway, you can try this for now:

open camera, go to settings, there, select the size and ratio and megapixels. it will be better if you select the highest quality. :)

but if it is not this issue, then there is a chance your files have corrupted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon