Alcatel Idol 4S Windows, T-Mo (Unlocked), complete + extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Alcatel Idol 4S Windows, T-Mobile branded and SIM Unlocked. VR Headset and all original items included. See "Includes" for listed extras.
Reset Protection is turned off.
Updated to 15063.446 and then factory reset. (Device was on Insider Release Ring)
alcatel Idol 4s Windows - Full phone specifications

Price: $280 USD includes free USPS Priority shipping (outside the US contact me by PM to see if we can agree on shipping price and method)

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked from T-Mobile US

Condition: Fine

Includes: Alcatel Idol 4S Windows in Fine condition, Alcatel VR Headset custom fit for this model phone w/ built in storage/transport case, OEM charger and cable, SIM/SD tray tool, original documentation, original packaging, 32 GB Samsung EVO micro SD card (UHS-I) with adapter, Incipio Octane Pure clear case, a very generously sized screen cleaning cloth and a special little surprise I threw in.

Note that this phone was coated front glass, back glass and camera lens with Qmadix Liquid Glass. This provides 9H hardness, fingerprint resistance and scratch/shatter resistance to the phone for up to one year. I applied the Liquid Glass to the phone in early February so it still has at least 6 months effectiveness. See my review of Liquid Glass here: https://forums.windowscentral.com/community-reviews/451942-qmadix-liquid-glass-get-naked.html

Item Location: Springfield, MO

Shipping Details: Free USPS Priority Mail (outside the US contact me by PM to see if we can agree on shipping price and method)

Payment Options: PayPal Gift (outside the US will require 3.5% surcharge to cover seller fees from PayPal, US buyers who insist on PayPal Goods will also include 3.5% surcharge)

Additional Info: This phone does suffer from occasional SD card disconnect. Since this is a somewhat common complaint for the model I am retaining the Fine condition rating. A small shim applied to the card might solve the issue, I honesty never investigated that solution as I put the phone away. A reboot or soft reset always got the card to reconnect.

Photos:
DSC_0039.JPGDSC_0040.JPGDSC_0043.JPGDSC_0041.JPGDSC_0032.JPGDSC_0037.JPGDSC_0038.JPGDSC_0034.JPGDSC_0036.JPG

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Slashed

136555d1499096018-giphy.gif

$260 USD

Last edited:

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Note that this phone was coated front glass, back glass and camera lens with Qmadix Liquid Glass. This provides 9H hardness, fingerprint resistance and scratch/shatter resistance to the phone for up to one year. I applied the Liquid Glass to the phone in early February so it still has at least 6 months effectiveness.

Don't miss this feature, everyone. That's a $40-$50 treatment that was applied to this device that should increase the experience level quite a bit. Especially if you're anything like me and get really put off by finger prints on a device.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
IMHO this is an all-in package. What else would you need to be set up?
  • Phone is flawless and has Liquid Glass treatment
  • Incipio Octane case
  • Quality SD card
  • Complete OEM package including the VR Headset (the budget priced "overstocks" showing up on the market are just the phone, bulk shipped to the seller(s) and may have cosmetic defects)
  • Don't forget the special surprise included that is not pictured...

Holiday Price

136567d1499211797-usa-american-flag-gif-3.gif

$252 Free USPS Priority Mail (outside the US contact me by PM to see if we can agree on shipping price and method)

PayPal Gift (outside the US will require 3.5% surcharge to cover seller fees from PayPal, US buyers who insist on PayPal Goods will also include 3.5% surcharge)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Just tucked another little something extra in the bundle...

Somebody buy this thing. I'd hate to go to Swappa or even (yuk) eBay with this bundle.

CAN'T go any lower than $250 USD.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Maybe this is common knowledge, but how will this perform on AT&T?

I used it on Cricket and it was fine.

I believe the issues on AT&T would be no HD Voice and possibly some LTE loss depending on your market. It has Bands 2/4/12 and AT&T uses Band 5/17 in some areas. They do use 2 and 4 and have rolled out 12 to replace 17. Not sure how much of the newly acquired Band 30 is in use yet.

There may be an issue with VVM? @Nate W seems to know a lot more about the T-Mo variant on AT&T prime than anybody else on this board.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I'm pretty sure that in my neck of the woods, AT&T uses Band 2, so I wouldn't have an issue with LTE I don't think. I don't use HD Voice, so no loss there either. Man, it's tempting. Really good looking phone that I knew you've taken care of. Somebody needs to come along and grab this soon.

Sent from mTalk

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
All previous price reductions rescinded.

Reverts to price in the OP: $280 USD.

Mods you can close and archive, I'm taking this sale off site.

Jason Angle

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
It looks like you'll be the first to list an unlocked on Swappa. The T mobile versions are going for around 185. Does it have wireless charging?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It looks like you'll be the first to list an unlocked on Swappa. The T mobile versions are going for around 185. Does it have wireless charging?

No it doesn't have Qi wireless charge. However with a good quality Type C charger (like an Aukey) it will charge stupid fast.

Technically the 24 hours I promised is not quite expired. I was being preemptive as it will take some time for Mods to close this down.

Jason, if you want the bundle for $220 I can negotiate that with you by PM today. Only today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99