Alliances in Age of Empires Castle Siege!!!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I've been getting my **** kicked in attacks lately. Losing crowns left and right.

I've in Age IV right now, but I don't think my guys are upgraded enough to be able to take on the defenses of other Age IV castles. I guess I have to take time to let my resources accumulate and upgrade my guys.

On the bright side, my defenses seem to be holding up. I'm winning 75% of the time when I'm the one defending. But I just got clobbered recently by some guy that had two Onager's and some guys on horseback. Way ahead of where I am.

AznRaven

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I've been getting my **** kicked in attacks lately. Losing crowns left and right.

I've in Age IV right now, but I don't think my guys are upgraded enough to be able to take on the defenses of other Age IV castles. I guess I have to take time to let my resources accumulate and upgrade my guys.

On the bright side, my defenses seem to be holding up. I'm winning 75% of the time when I'm the one defending. But I just got clobbered recently by some guy that had two Onager's and some guys on horseback. Way ahead of where I am.

i'm age IV also... just got obliterated by an attack from an age VI!!! wtf!?!?! they need to make this same age vs same age!!!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
This is my current setup.

I have some buildings (like a Quarry, Army Camps, University, and Cathedral) off in the corners. The Quarry way off in a corner is surrounded by walls. These are mainly there to try to use up time.

I've noticed that when I do get attacked and lose, it's been by higher level players. I also noticed that when I want to attack someone else, it rarely if ever gives me a lower level player.

Maybe there aren't enough high level players available or something, so the high level players end up having to attack some level IV peons like me.

I'm not sure when I should upgrade my Keep. It's not a problem getting the wood do to so. I just feel like I should upgrade a lot of my units first. But it seems like food has been harder to come by.
aoe.jpg

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
If it's anything like CoC, upgrade everything possible before upgrading your Keep. There are plenty of players who quickly upgrade their Town Hall so they can get all the extras, and they continually have problems with attacks and being attacked.

AznRaven

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
here's my current setup...
first thing i usually do after i upgrade the town hall
1. upgrade the food and wood storage
2. upgrade the barracks, siege workshop, army camp, archery range, cathedral, palace
3. towers
4. everything else

reason for #2 is that after they are upgraded... you can do the "level up" and "research" and it doesn't take up the build capacity

wp_ss_20140925_0001.jpg

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I have an excess of wood now. I'm filling up my capacity in wood and there are still several upgrades that I don't have yet, but they all require food.

I'm conflicted. Having wood completely full seems like a waste, but I think I'll stay at IV for another few days.

monotheist

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Is age of empires down for you people. It goes down a lot, does not login. Strange that when it goes down ageofempires.com site also is down at the same time.

Jonnny4

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I am still age 4 but I am basically upgraded everything I can before I proceed to 5. I do Okay. I wish I could build more walls so I can protect my resources.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I am still age 4 but I am basically upgraded everything I can before I proceed to 5. I do Okay. I wish I could build more walls so I can protect my resources.

Same here, the only thing that isn't protected is the resource production buildings and I've just had two attacks on my Castle fail now, so my defences seem to hold against small amounts of attacking forces. Using the replays of successful and failed attacks on my castle have helped with planning my defences.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Is age of empires down for you people. It goes down a lot, does not login. Strange that when it goes down ageofempires.com site also is down at the same time.
They weren't prepared for how popular it got so quickly, I believe.

When the network goes down, pressing "help" will forward you to their forums. But then their website can't handle the traffic.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
We need more Alliance talk in here since there isn't any Alliance Chat in the game.

I snuck my way into UltraFriendClub and I'm just a few crowns away from passing GeneralSham (Sam Sabri). Heh.

There are also a bunch of Alliances calling themselves WPCentral. I guess you can differentiate them through their flags. There's also a WPCentral2.

I believe the best performing alliance that originated from here is Hylian Knights in 6th place.

omatic73

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone having an issue updating the game? I get notifications to update and then it disappears. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and have the same issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro