Amber Update on Lumia 620 for Vodafone AVAILABLE!

RetroMan71

May 14, 2013
Visit site
So just checked the Nokia Update Page and the Amber Update for L620 on Vodafone is available. Nothing has come through just yet but eagerly awaiting.

Also read that the Double Tap Feature isn't available on the L620 which baffles me as you'd think all the Lumias are touch screen sensitive and would be compatible with that??

Ultimateone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
So just checked the Nokia Update Page and the Amber Update for L620 on Vodafone is available. Nothing has come through just yet but eagerly awaiting.

Also read that the Double Tap Feature isn't available on the L620 which baffles me as you'd think all the Lumias are touch screen sensitive and would be compatible with that??
Its because of the type of screen, burn in etc

RetroMan71

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Well finally got the update through, but been stuck on 'Preparing to install 100%' for the last 20mins now.. Nothing is ever straight forward!!!

RetroMan71

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Its because of the type of screen, burn in etc

Well the update finally came through last night.

I get that the screen technology may be different, but Burn In? Not sure how that would effect it. Technically the screen isn't on for anything to BURN IN, I'm no expert but surely it's just waiting for a simple TAP TAP to wake the phone up??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077