android and new card

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
The article doesn't say exactly what kind of "integration" they plan on. It actually sounded more like a refinement to Bluetooth for a universal connection standard. I really don't see much benefit in this effort. We can already get telephone calls and music / video through head unit devices. What more do you need?

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
The article doesn't say exactly what kind of "integration" they plan on. It actually sounded more like a refinement to Bluetooth for a universal connection standard. I really don't see much benefit in this effort. We can already get telephone calls and music / video through head unit devices. What more do you need?

I don't know what i need but when a group this large picks a platform like android to use i can assume they will come up with some solid ideas. It is unfortunate that once again we are out in the cold. Oh well, maybe Yugo needs to partner up with somebody.

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Right now on my WP I can connect to my car via Bluetooth and make/receive calls and texts. Via OnStar I can unlock the doors and get status updates about the car. I can buy a $25 adapter that plugs into the data port and will send real time information about my car to my phone of sensor data and error codes.

Seems that my WP will integrate really well with my car. I really can't think of anything else that isn't already possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon