Andromeda / Surface Phone will come with Android OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

coreycains

Mar 30, 2019
Visit site
first of all, i don't understand one point there's no big solid competitor (leave Apple) in the world for android. it's a huge opportunity Microsoft should think seriously in building Windows mobile platform and make it available for phone manufactures in aggressive manner. Once, Microsoft pushes phones in market than App. developers will come forward automatically. good damn it, I'm playing Asphalt 8 on 1 GB RAM Lumia 640 phone from past 8 months, it's just like f....... my dream girl through out my life.
I'm requesting Microsoft to think about it rather than continuum, UWP etc., etc.

Well it's not that simple, MS had invested Millions of Dollars into the MS Mobile platform and for a lot of years, and it failed miserable.

From a financial POV it makes no sense to it. Though in future we might see it come to life; but not for now!

Jozef jurcisin

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
so, do you think that microsoft should sell surface phone / andromeda with windows 10? Would you buy it?
For android apps on my pc, i am using bluestacks and that is very good, but to use it you need good hardware. Imagine android virtualization on a mobile device. I think ms already tried that and it is not working well. Or, what do you think is going on with windows on arm?
In the consumers area, besides windows and office, microsoft now is investing more time and resources in android apps. :shocked:

never!

robin malton

Apr 4, 2020
Visit site
Used Windows Mobile phones from the start until it was impossible to continue. Reluctantly moved to Android, but you know what? It's not so bad, currently on a Pixel 3. If MS bring out some brilliant hardware in multi screen mobile phone format and it happens to be running Android then I will not be able to resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss