any problems with SP4 on waking up after sleep?

pectin232

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I hear some people reporting of the SP4 having problem with Wifi or device taking a long time to wake up after put on sleep. I have the iPad Air 2 and when I press the power button it is 'just' there with no lag. Is it the same with the i5 or the i7 or the CPU itself does not play a role in sleep and wake?

yihong kang

May 5, 2014
Visit site
It's a software bug (may be Windows hello or Intel graphic driver), not hardware problem. When it works, it's perfect (really fast and convenient), when it fails to work, it's frustrating (I had 2 times can't turn on it after sleep until hard restart).
I really like my surface pro 4, fast, light, beautiful, decent battery life, great pen. Just the video driver and other software bugs are frustrating.

boltman2013

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
It's a software bug (may be Windows hello or Intel graphic driver), not hardware problem. When it works, it's perfect (really fast and convenient), when it fails to work, it's frustrating (I had 2 times can't turn on it after sleep until hard restart).
I really like my surface pro 4, fast, light, beautiful, decent battery life, great pen. Just the video driver and other software bugs are frustrating.

..and will be fixed on the 12th...personally I love my M3 it rarely fails me at all

Dush Ku

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem with the screen not waking up when you open the type cover. You have to press the power button. My old surface just activated the screen when you opened it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon