As I Lay Dying

And finally....

Austrian Death Machine.

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Sent from my magical toaster

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I think the fact that they were college kids majoring in theater is awesome. Now they are space barbarians!

Do you know Witchery? They're a blackened speed metal band. MUCH better than Midnight, in my opinion. Anyway, they're a great band, and they don't take themselves seriously either.b^.^

CrossedFaith

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I was never a fan of A7X, but to each their own. I'd recommend Firewind to anyone that likes them.

I love Firewind. I love their cover of She's a maniac hahaha.

To answer your question though, check out their song Seppuku. Its BRUTAL.

Also, Converge, anyone?

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Ye ma fave songs r highway 2 heel bay matalica, entur sandman bay grey sabbuth, and sturway 2 heven bay acdc. I av a pretty sickage moosic tastee reet

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Ye ma fave songs r highway 2 heel bay matalica, entur sandman bay grey sabbuth, and sturway 2 heven bay acdc. I av a pretty sickage moosic tastee reet

Uh, what? Neither of those is right. Not to mention both of those are, in my opinion, distasteful.
Enter the Sandman is by Metallica and Highway to Hell is by ACDC and Stairway to Heaven is by Led Zeppelin. If that was an attempt at trolling, then it wasn't a good one. If you're serious, then please, spend some time on Bing looking up metal bands.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I like alternative metal (evanescence,flyleaf,lacuna coil,A7X) and nu-metal (korn,linkin park) but I'm mostly a post-grunge, punk person when it comes to rock music.

greedypnguin

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Uh, what? Neither of those is right. Not to mention both of those are, in my opinion, distasteful.
Enter the Sandman is by Metallica and Highway to Hell is by ACDC and Stairway to Heaven is by Led Zeppelin. If that was an attempt at trolling, then it wasn't a good one. If you're serious, then please, spend some time on Bing looking up metal bands.

I wanted to see if anyone would notice, just curiosity :) Thought No one was going to say something for a minute, but yes I listen to all those bands and singers, except black Sabbath. Good For you for actually noticing though :D

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to see if anyone would notice, just curiosity :) Thought No one was going to say something for a minute, but yes I listen to all those bands and singers, except black Sabbath. Good For you for actually noticing though :D
Sorry for being so hostile. :c You're welcome. I can't stand old music. The oldest I'll listen to is Possessed "Seven Churches", Iced Earth, or Mercyful Fate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss