Anyone else have mail sync problems today?

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting a server unavailable error on my wp8 phone and on the Surface RT this morning. Looks like the mobile server may be down for Outlook email (mine is an MSN account). Just wondered if anyone else is having this probe. My mail is syncing fine with an iMac, and I can access fine via the web, so it appears to only be a mobile issue. I've rebooted, fiddled with sync settings etc, but since it's across devices, it really can't be an equipment thing on my end. Anyone else having problems today?

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Thank you! I'll have to bookmark that page. I had searched, but didn't get any results, so this is good to know. Seems like it started intermittently yesterday, now that I think about it, because my scheduled syncs were randomly not working. Hope it's fixed soon, because outlook.com no longer works with our extremely strict firewall at work! I guess I can access via the webpage on my phone if I need to, but that's annoyingly complicated, especially since I don't even know if there's any new mail to check.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven