Anyone have xap files of snes8x,vba8 and vgbc8??

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I was forced into a hard reset, without knowing these apps were pulled from the store

I can't live without these apps so I'm gonna attempt to developer unlock my phone and side load the apps

Please if you have these xap's can you post a link?

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I was forced into a hard reset, without knowing these apps were pulled from the store

I can't live without these apps so I'm gonna attempt to developer unlock my phone and side load the apps

Please if you have these xap's can you post a link?
What?!?!?!?yeah just checked,it actually has been removed :'( sorry but I didn't download the xap file when I downloaded the actual emulator :(
Perhaps google for a xap file???tthank goodness I haven't deleted the vba8 and vgbc emulators from my phone.any idea why they did it???:-/

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Most popular free emulators removed!!!!!!!!

The popular emulators by M.K for gameboy advance,gameboy color and sega(VBA8,VGBC8,SNES8X respectively) have been removed from windowsphone store!!!!:cry::crying: Does anyone know why????
link for vba8 is VBA8 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
and it says "App is no longer published":shocked:

I know right :'(
Im ccurrently busy trying to get my phone dev unlocked so I can sideload these apps...

Rahul Nirwan

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: Most popular free emulators removed!!!!!!!!

The popular emulators by M.K for gameboy advance,gameboy color and sega(VBA8,VGBC8,SNES8X respectively) have been removed from windowsphone store!!!!:cry::crying: Does anyone know why????
link for vba8 is VBA8 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
and it says "App is no longer published":shocked:

It came on wpcentral before that the dev is going to remove his apps (actually he removed them before republishing them again) . Made them all free before removing them again. Didn't gave any specific reasons that i can remember .

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I just successfully got a developer account only to find out that the windows phone 8 SDK can only be downloaded to a windows 8 device :'(
I don't have a windows 8 device and my moms laptop is still running w7...
I'm seriously pissed of, I tried everything I could and now I need to buy a ****** new PC as well ...

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just successfully got a developer account only to find out that the windows phone 8 SDK can only be downloaded to a windows 8 device :'(
I don't have a windows 8 device and my moms laptop is still running w7...
I'm seriously pissed of, I tried everything I could and now I need to buy a ****** new PC as well ...

there's a thread on XDA where some guy hacked the SDK to run on Windows 7
i'll go find a link

UPDATE: here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2422751

but i have the sdk, dev unlocked my sister's phone, got the xaps, and the store says unsupported and the xapdeploy.exe (the SDK) says invalid xap file...

omgitsnick

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Even if you have the xap file, they are encrypted and cannot be sideloaded manually. Not to promote piracy, but there is one way that I know of getting it. Since the app was made for WP8, then there will be no unencrypted xaps available, but those people who has a Samsung device which made interop unlock possible in the first place, can actually pull the unencrypted xap from installed state. I really hate that they exploit the interop unlock for piracy, but looking at the bright side, it also makes app restrictions (1GB RAM apps) available to the lower end. I guess one cannot be possible without the other.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Even if you have the xap file, they are encrypted and cannot be sideloaded manually. Not to promote piracy, but there is one way that I know of getting it. Since the app was made for WP8, then there will be no unencrypted xaps available, but those people who has a Samsung device which made interop unlock possible in the first place, can actually pull the unencrypted xap from installed state. I really hate that they exploit the interop unlock for piracy, but looking at the bright side, it also makes app restrictions (1GB RAM apps) available to the lower end. I guess one cannot be possible without the other.

So there is absolutely no way I can get my apps back?? :'(

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3