Anyone using 128GB Micro SD?

Rawliglat x

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone here using a 128GB micro SD?
If so, how has the experience been for you?
Also how much did it cost you and from where did you get it?

Links (especially eBay) will be greatly appreciated.

anon(8985111)

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Look for an article at wpcentral.com called "So you want to add a 128GB sd card to your Windows Phone? Here's what to expect". Unfortunately I can't post the direct link here since I need to have 10+ posts in order to unlock this feature here. But you will find via searching for it.

anon(8985111)

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Search for an article on wpcentral.com entitled "So you want to add a 128 GB SD card to your Windows Phone? Here's what to expect". I can't post the link here since this requires having 10+ posts, sorry.

Rawliglat x

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Search for an article on wpcentral.com entitled "So you want to add a 128 GB SD card to your Windows Phone? Here's what to expect"

Yeah, saw that, that also was a post from when the card first launched. Would like an experience feed back from members who have used this sd card over time.

Korlon

May 31, 2014
Visit site
I've had a SanDisk 128GB SD in my phone for about 2 months now. It's storing my .flac music files, photos and documents which I use daily on my phone. It's been great except the only music player I've found that works with the music files stored on SD is Moliplayer and I find that it stalls a lot which is really annoying.

For photo's I find it absolutely amazing. Hardly any lag at all accessing the photos, and I still haven't approached the storage limit.
For Lossless music I've been able to store entire anthologies of 6 bands and have room for more.

kmok

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
I've also got a SanDisk 128 GB micro SD card in my phone. Performance seems great with music play back and taking pictures. Data sense says I've used about 62GB and have about 57GB free. I'm pretty happy with the card and it's nice to have plenty of storage for everything I want to bring on my phone, mainly being music personally.

Soble

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
In my case Apps are in phone and music, videos and pictures are in SD card. Pictures are about 66Gb and videos are about 10gb and music is 3.5gb

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I tried to play some Modern Combat 4 and noticed the game audio and graphics would stutter while stored on the SD card. Since then I'm wondering if I should have formatted the card before I started to use it or if this is to be expected.

RealAussie

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
The only difference I found when I went to 128GB is now all my music is stored in the "Other" folder rather than the actual "Music" folder according to DataSense. I don't know how or why.

oneira

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I opted for the Sandisk 64GB Extreme Plus after reading the review of the 128GB Ultra on storage review.com -

They concluded that whilst you are getting double the storage with the 128GB version, you are basically only getting half the read/write speeds.

okizen

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
I have used the 128 micro sd on several of my phones with success. (Lumia 1520, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung S3, LG G3)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb