App Comparison for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee B

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I didn?t think MS was even trying to lure iPhone and Android users over to the 950 series phones, but apparently I was wrong. MS has launched App Comparison in the Google Play Store. It's an app that looks at the apps on a user?s Android phone and points out which ones are available in Windows Mobile.

But the app may not convince too many Droid fans to switch:

?While it's been getting a decent amount of reviews, the app is averaging around 3 out of 5 stars, with more than a few users mentioning how few of their apps are available on Windows 10 Mobile. Unfortunately for Microsoft, the app might just be highlighting how little is available on their app marketplace..? Microsoft debuts Android app for those considering Windows Phone - SlashGear

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Lol read a different article explaining just how "pathetic" the attempt is and why droid users should stay away from WP

The author is "pro-android" but I get his point. A lot of apps aren't in the store and that might or might not change.

People should stick to the platform that makes them productive, but for more and more people it's about fitting into a crowd. So many are afraid to be different and form their own opinions (no wonder unboxing/review vids are so popular)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077