[App] EmiPSX - Play station emulator for Windows Phone 8

reaves42

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I've got a Lumia 1020 and the big issue I've found so far is with adding ROMS without an SD CARD.

I understand the restrictions and I need to use ONEDRIVE however i'm trying to load Wing Commander which is 4 disks and each one 699mb.

The phone just keep going to lock screen and therefore the download fails.

I hope this area is something you can look into. I even purchased a Moga Hero in anticipation due to this app! :)

Thanks for your work.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey I'm trying to play FFVIII on my Lumia 920. The game works perfectly fine until I go into a battle and then the music speeds up and the screen freezes on whatever location I'm at. Can anyone tell me a fix for this or what settings I need to use?

brandoshido

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm assuming from the lack of responses or updates that you've: a) stopped work on this, or b) are so busy working on it that you haven't found time to respond.

If you've decided to stop work on this, can maybe another developer take over for you? This could easily be one of the top apps if polished up.

Kyle Stilkey

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm assuming from the lack of responses or updates that you've: a) stopped work on this, or b) are so busy working on it that you haven't found time to respond.

If you've decided to stop work on this, can maybe another developer take over for you? This could easily be one of the top apps if polished up.

Same thing, I think we need some sort of update to know what's going on.

mtrav54

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Is EmiNES ever going to be updated too? I had posted back in November about an issue where you can't rename the files and nothing has been updated. Also is there a way on all three apps to not have to have the file extension in the name. Other emulators on the WP store don't require that the file extension stays on the display name of the ROM.

Direwolf7

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 928

SaGa Frontier
tried ISO and bin

I get sound, but no graphics.

really looking forward to this game. Hope it works in next update.

is there a compatibility list somewhere?
[EDIT] I found the link in the first post! didn't see it the first time reading it.

thanks, look forward to further dev.

Last edited:

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Well no luck with FFVIII but Legend of the Dragoon is working pretty darn well. I really loved this game on the PlayStation. I'll keep busy with this and then try Resident Evil 2 next.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know about transferring saves on multiple disc games? Do we have to download the memory cards for that to work?

swampyq

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello, i will be testing lots of games on my Lumia 520, i play with no sound so i wont even mention that.
What i got so far:
Disney's Hercules - plays fine
Roll Away/Kula World - plays fine
The Grinch - a little slow, will play again later
Rayman 2 - The Great Escape - plays fine, cut scenes with lots of talking get bugged but still can play the game
Spyro - plays fine

Persona 2 Eternal Punishment - plays fine until glitched camera 5 minutes into the game
Herc's Adventures - stuck at Loading screen

brandoshido

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm literally begging you to continue work on your emus or hand them over. They are good, but they can be great. It's understandable if you don't have the Time to commit to them, but a lot of paying customers are kinda bummed with lack of updates.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I can't believe I actually played through the whole first disc of Legend of the Dragoon on my phone. Only thing is I'm stuck now that the insert disc 2 screen shows up. Can anyone explain how to download the memory cards so that it is recognized in the in game Continue section? I would really like to continue on with the story.

Kyle Stilkey

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Wow, I can't believe I actually played through the whole first disc of Legend of the Dragoon on my phone. Only thing is I'm stuck now that the insert disc 2 screen shows up. Can anyone explain how to download the memory cards so that it is recognized in the in game Continue section? I would really like to continue on with the story.

For the memory card to work you have to enable the Bios. When you clear any of the discs, you will be prompted to save. Once saved, just load up the next disc and load your save file and you're good to go. I'm almost on Disc 3 but I'm mostly waiting on some sort of update for the app.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
For the memory card to work you have to enable the Bios. When you clear any of the discs, you will be prompted to save. Once saved, just load up the next disc and load your save file and you're good to go. I'm almost on Disc 3 but I'm mostly waiting on some sort of update for the app.
Why thank you sir. I will try this today.
Edit: I just checked my save states and all have been replaced with older save states somehow. I'm not sure what I did wrong now... I saved right before the end of disc 1.

Last edited:

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi, sorry the delay on the uptate but last month I was too much busy, unfortunately I can't fix these simple problems right now because I'm rewriting the whole app so all I can do is ask you a little more patience until I finish. Thanks to all that are supporting this app so far.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Is there a known issue with Soul Edge? It doesn't accept any button tap for me. Is it the game or am I probably missing something?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234