app ratings, why can't I rate/review anything?

flyinion

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Just came over from Android so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what. The accuweather (and a few others) apps are hounding me everytime I open them to rate them. So I finally caved and click on OK instead of cancel. Over the last week I've tried submitting a rating 3x on the phone and now today once through the WP website. The rating/reviews never show up and the app still hounds me to rate it. What gives?

flyinion

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm, seems like it just had a delay, my review showed up. Apparently the app has some sucky code though because it still asks me to rate it every time I open it. Other reviews are saying the same thing. Guess it's not just me.

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Just came over from Android so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what. The accuweather (and a few others) apps are hounding me everytime I open them to rate them. So I finally caved and click on OK instead of cancel. Over the last week I've tried submitting a rating 3x on the phone and now today once through the WP website. The rating/reviews never show up and the app still hounds me to rate it. What gives?

It takes some time for them to appear...i have my reviews present on many apps

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yup,
it takes a sometime for the reviews to appear. If the app is bugging you constantly even after rating my suggestion give it a 1 star and try an alternative. :p

flyinion

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Yup,
it takes a sometime for the reviews to appear. If the app is bugging you constantly even after rating my suggestion give it a 1 star and try an alternative. :p

Yeah from the look of some of the reviews, the app is bugged and constantly asking for rating no matter what. In this case it's the AccuWeather app. It's a sign that I just need to get around to activating the $25 store credit I got when I purchased the phone and go get one of those awesome paid weather apps lol

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah from the look of some of the reviews, the app is bugged and constantly asking for rating no matter what. In this case it's the AccuWeather app. It's a sign that I just need to get around to activating the $25 store credit I got when I purchased the phone and go get one of those awesome paid weather apps lol

The free ones are good too Vieather Bing weather, Weather Bug are all decent

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos