App Updates Stuck

dawindbag

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I've got 6 different app updates that seem to be stuck in the pending/downloading step in the app store. Really driving me nuts. These are mostly updates to MS apps like Mail/Calendar, Solitaire, Camera, OneNote and Get Office plus a major update to VLC.

There's no error messages, just no progress downloading after several hours. This has probably been an issue for days now considering when these updates were officially announced.

Federico Turban

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
No. It happens to be a mayor problem happening to a lot of users right now, also, if you can check if you want, you can't open the Mail, Calendar or OneNote Apps (Don't know if the Camera, Solitaire and Get Office didn't work either).

I just appear to have this problem from yesterday, but some others have this from a couple of days. As for now, here is another topic with the issue about opening the apps I just told you:
http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...pps-not-working-not-opening-windows-10-a.html
And here is the mayor topic about this with a lot more of users:
http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/373623-store-wont-download-apps.html

I have talked with one folk from Tech Support via chat, and he didn't really know what the problem is about or how to fix it.

dawindbag

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. Glad to know I'm not alone I suppose. I also am noticing that the Mail app isn't working and I didn't really connect the two.

I'm also having issues with the Groove music pass when trying to use it via the Android app. Bet it's related to this.

Federico Turban

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I don't really know what is happening, neither the folks at Tech Support, meaby is a mayor bug punching really hard and perhaps the Big Patch Update comming this week fix this, but is also sad to know not just me, but a big amount of people.

Also, send a Twitt to Gabe about this issue, I hope he see it and see what's going on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo