Apps Corner issue?

Hakeem Green

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I have successfully updated to Windows phone 8.1 gdr1 on my Lumia 635. No issues discovered so far and ie works alot better now.

One of my favorite features by far is the apps corner. I can now hide my "private information" lol. The only question I seem to have is why apps corner rearranges the tiles after every launch.

pookiewood

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I was able to launch Apps Corner from the setting but swiping left on the Lockscreen does not launch App Corner. I also got a score that I was trapped in Apps Corner so I was going to reset my phone and found out they added it to the Power of device shade.

garmin3

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Don?t work for me. I can?t launch corner apps. I add two App in settings, enable control center and configurati?n, and push next and don?t Works.
Pin to start screen and does not Works.

grininja

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
On my Lumia 720 (WP8.1 DP, without Cyan) doesn't work either. It looks like is trying to start but nothing happens.

Hakeem Green

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
It seems all the devices without cyan are the ones having the issue. I'll guessing it has something to with firmware(Not completely sure tho but that's just my 2 cents).

lcw731

May 29, 2012
Visit site
How the hell did you get out haha!? I?m stuck in app corner!

soft reset will get you out. I found apps corner to be pointless. I removed the apps I had put there and shut it off. I guess I really don't see the point, or usefulness of either apps corner or kids corner. Seems like they both basically (don't) do the same thing.

anon(8763253)

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
soft reset will get you out. I found apps corner to be pointless. I removed the apps I had put there and shut it off. I guess I really don't see the point, or usefulness of either apps corner or kids corner. Seems like they both basically (don't) do the same thing.

Or just hold the power button down. Then you'll see it

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

lcw731

May 29, 2012
Visit site
On my 920 pressing the Power button while in Apps Corner Just takes you to the Lock screen. Press Again back to Apps Corner. Have to soft Reset to get out. Pointless feature.

Sent from my P6095 using Tapatalk

Hakeem Green

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
On my 920 pressing the Power button while in Apps Corner Just takes you to the Lock screen. Press Again back to Apps Corner. Have to soft Reset to get out. Pointless feature.

Sent from my P6095 using Tapatalk
hold down the power button like you would if you were going to turn off your phone. It will give you the option to swipe left/right to exit apps corner

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Apps corner is primarily designed for corporate use to only allow designated apps to be used on the work phone, great corporate feature. App corner is grew for parents like me because it allows my kids to play games on my phone that I add, and I don't have to worry about them doing things they shouldn't such doing in app purchases. With a password on lock screen they only have access to what I want them to have.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb