Apps problem on 10.0.14393.67

karlkelvinarcilla

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I just recently updated to version 10.0.14393.67 and i noticed that many apps are not working.my viber doesnt receive anything.it keeps syncing contacts,6tag wont open and sometimes messages freeze.also,some apps like msn news and calculator and sims freeplay doesnt update. Anybody have an idea?

Kel
Windows 10 Mobile

rizisultan 1

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
I have a very similar issue on my lumain 435 before this upgrade (10.0.14393.67) i was able to make calls via skype, line or IMO etc . now after the upgrade i can not make calls . actually i can make calls and receive calls but the voice is just so poor it listens as, for 1 sec i can hear and next second i cant and this repeats. this happens with me and the other party as well. This situation is with all the apps skype, line, IMO. Sometimes occasionally phone behaves well and i can make and receive calls perfectly fine but this happens only for once and for a while mostly i have to suffer as described above. I also noticed that when this happens IMO, Line etc they fail to sync chats and other notifications. same goes for skype as well. this means these apps fail to get a proper internet connection.Remember i have tested this on a good 3g celluar network having a 7mbps down and 5mabp up rate. also tested this on a stable WiFi connection having 20mbps down and 15 mbps up rate. but there is no difference the apps behave same on all networks.

Please if you can help me figure out this issue and find a proper solution it will be very nice of you. or Developers come on release some update i am suspecting some issue with internal OS configuration that is hindering these apps to have a proper internet connection to work or some other process is taking over and not letting these apps have stable access to resources.

Your early response and help will be highly appreciated.:cry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss