Are there shortcut keys to Whatsapp chat?? Swipe to switch chats??

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello is there any way on windows phone whatsapp that I can switch to a favourite chat just by swipe gestures on my phone or by pressing some other key?? I recently saw my friend shuffeled between two chats on his lumia, but hes not telling me how did he do it

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: shortcut keys to whatsapp chat?? swipe to switch chats??

You can always pin a chat (group and individual) to the start screen for quick access. Click on the 3 dots below to show options and select pin to start. You also get separate unread count for them.

Aniket Sawantdesai

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site

Thanks, but I need to know if is there a way to shuffle between chats or switch to another chat in whatsapp window itself. For lumia is it possible to do so?? I mean if i have a whatsapp conversation window open can i switch to another window just by one swipe gesture?? example : on pc if we have two window screens open and we minimize one the other is visible.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

If you're in the middle of a WhatsApp chat and you receive a toast notification from another user and you tap on it it'll take you to that chat. If you want to go back to your previous chat just long press the back button and switch between them. That's all I know of

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99