Asphalt 8 and Dungeon Hunter 4 on L520

WP Prospect

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Well... Hi Guys...

Im sure some of you who has meager install space might already be cringing from the subject topic.

Well i had to ask, just to be sure.

My question is, If there is some sort of work around that i can find to install both these games on my L520. I know what im suggesting may be a tad bit overwhelming for my small but worthy L520. Still i have hopes.

I am planning a Hard reset which should free up considerable amounts of "Other storage" and only install One of the games First. Either Asphalt or DH4.

I have heard tell of these ".XAP" files that i can download to my SD card and then install to the phone. Im assuming that saves the download space required on the phone, thereby helping me install the Second game as well.(Install Both games before any Apps)

Anybody who can work this out please let me know your thoughts and suggestions.

Thank you all...
AJ...

ronty

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Well,I have installed Asphalt 8 on my Lumia 520 using the XAP file & it takes 1.4 GB(I downloaded the XAP file via pc & transferred it to SD card).I haven't installed Dungeon Hunter 4 but I think you'll be able to install it too before installing any other apps.

P.S.I installed asphalt 8 with some more apps installed thus my apps occupy 2.75 GB space,Still I have 1.8 GB free.

WP Prospect

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Awesome... So it should technically work and i may be able to pull it off! Thank you ronty!!!

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

ronty

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
You're welcome.
And yes , it should.But you should install Asphalt8 first since I don't know how much space it occupies .I've read that apps normally require a lot more empty space before installation than they actually occupy afterwards . Besides,I've installed both Asphalt 8 & DH4 on my Windows 8 laptop & Asphalt 8 takes up more space. I guess it would be the case with WP too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos