AT&T Titan II Anyone ?

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Nope, I'm going to wait for Apollo hardware, beside I'm still enjoying my original Titan. :)

Sent from my {HTC Titan} using Board Express

ssomzzz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
bye bye tmobile hello titan 2

sorry tmobile your phones are for teenagers , im taking 5 lines to att just because of the phone selection , and t:mad:he etf you can eat it.........obama already screwed my credit.:mad:

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I heard somewhere that the Titan II is not meant to "replace" the Titan I, it's meant to be a big brother/super version. So if that's true it means two things are likely.

*Those of you that don't care about the camera/LTE can get a bigass phone for a good low price.
*The Titan I will probably not be orphaned in terms of bug fixes if they actually happen.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Not really sure what the point of a 4.7" screen is when you are still stuck at 800x480 resolution, but otherwise seems like a cool phone.

I probably would have gone with the Lumia 800 instead of my 900, if it had been offered for $99 and had 4G LTE. Just not as much point in these big screens at this resolution. The Nokia screen is really pretty though, and very nice for video and pictures.

As far as everything else, the WP7 OS uses a lot of space, so they sooner Microsoft launches an update (Apollo I guess) that will support higher resolutions, the better.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what the point of a 55 inch TV is since it still runs 1080P. :p The resolution isn't tied to the size, larger means you don't have to zoom in as often, watch videos easier, you don't need to hold the phone so close to your face, etc.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I need to wait to see both the Titian II and the 900 side by side. I dislike the volume sound on my HD7 so this is going to be a big factor to me the cam on the HD7 stinks so another thing I'll be looking at. and a few others.. I don't mind spending another Hundred dollars if I think the device is really worth it over all. What I don't like about HTC is that if they know they need to patch something they tend not too like the HD7.I'll be keeping that in mind as well..

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what the point of a 55 inch TV is since it still runs 1080P. :p The resolution isn't tied to the size, larger means you don't have to zoom in as often, watch videos easier, you don't need to hold the phone so close to your face, etc.

So you can brag about your TV! Lol jk.

Actually, the size of the TV should fit the size of the room/view distance. The larger the television, the further back you should sit. It's just like how at the movie theaters, no one wants to sit at those very front rows.

dameon_03

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
checked out the lumiq and titan II today. I like the lumia 900 but something keeps drawing me to the titan. I'm tryna hold out for a price drop for this phone. if they drop the price like they didthe lumia would be great

jawesome

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
If you're looking to buy the phone outright without an upgrade- check ebay. There's a bunch of people listing them after getting them for free from the WP challenge at Microsoft Stores. I just bought my Titan II on there for $370 which is great because I was about to pay $585 after tax at AT&T. After selling my original Titan it only cost me $100 out of my pocket. You can get one on there for $400 right now and I've seen some sell for as low as $340.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss