Ativ S battery life

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Ativ S has great battery life. When my battery started to wear down, I bought battery by MPJ from eBay. I know all about batteries from eBay, but I tell you this is evwn little better than the original one. I also bought a new genuine one, so I had direct comparison. For about 10usd its a great deal. At least mine is, running for a month now.

The MPJ battery claims to have 500mAh bumb, didnt believe it before buying and I dont believe it now. But it seriously its a good battery. And superb bang for buck. Samsung puts NFC antennas in their batteries, so if you use NFC, you need to buy genuine battery by Samsung.

urosinho

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks, has anybody noticed battery draining faster after viber update or it is just me? i have had battery lasting for at least 2 days with 4 background processes now it is a day and a half?

Stig

Jan 24, 2004
Visit site
Hi folks, has anybody noticed battery draining faster after viber update or it is just me? i have had battery lasting for at least 2 days with 4 background processes now it is a day and a half?
Something has definitely changed since my last update; I am on 8.0.10328.78. Sometimes I experience massive battery drain. The phone even gets hot!

I hardly use any apps; just mail and Messaging mostly.

Has anyone else seen this?

benjaminsen

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I use the phone with few background tasks and running apps, and most of the time the battery lasts for days.

But a couple of times I have had massive battery drain without any good reason. The only explanation I have come up with is that after deleting temporary files in phone memory, the battery seems to empty much faster. Is there a hidden background task that goes bananas? Don?t know.

If I restart the phone when this happens, it seems to go back to normal again. I point out that this is only an idea, not a proper test.

And yes, I?m on GDR3 - 8.0.10517.150

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124