Attention!!!!! I know how to save Windows Phone & Nokia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chetandeore007

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Attention !!!!! I know how to save windows phone & nokia

1. Lets make aware the people about myths & facts about WP or W10M Example many people still thinks that WP don?t have Bluetooth, don?t have Xender support and hangdroid salesmen spreads this more in people .
2. If some apps and games are not in windows store then force the developer for it by mentioning the developers in tweet , make hashtag trend, making comments on their FB pages, sending them no. of emails by all of us including in-detail advantage they will get with UWP & by developing UWA for it, Example UWP covers the mobile, tablet, laptop, pc, xbox 1, tv with win 10 having same coding.
3. Many people give less rating in app or game review with negative review due to some issues or bugs but never changes it later which makes negative effect on overall future rating of app or game. So I request everyone to please take a time to make a mail to support team about bug, issue rather than making negative review & also change your review time to time according to app or game update & also encourage the people to give review by above mentioned way.
ALSO WE CAN REQUEST EVERY APP AND GAME DEVELOPER TO CREATE IN-APP BUG REPORTING SYSTEM. EVERY DEVELOPER SHOULD TAKE THIS SERIOPUSLY IF THEY ARE READING THIS.
4. Even we can force MS to take some decision with twitter hashtag campaign in which we will mention CEO, chairman, and respective department person. Example: #MShireRobsonJobs to request MS to hire Robson Jobs who designed concept W10M UI some days ago.
5. Guys we can even force Nokia Corporation to come back in mobile devices and services business with both Android and W10M, CONTINUOUSLY CONTACTING THROUGH Twitter , FB, mail to all their officers can make happen to this & also force to buyback the MixRadio from LINE.
6. Give your phone to people to compare with their hangdroids to let know them about consistent, fluid, clean, fast OS UI, battery efficiency, efficient RAM performance.
7. Let know the people about all long time disadvantages of hangdroid.

I ALSO HAVE MANY MORE THINGS TO TELL BUT I AM ON CYBER CAFE NOW AND MY TIME IS UP PLEASE TAKE ALL ABOVE SERIOUSLY AND DISCUSS ABOUT IT.

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Attention !!!!! I know how to save windows phone & nokia

It's an awfully in your face thread for your first post and also a bit opinionated.
Sorry, just my view.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

#5 - Hilarious.

Proposed new #1 - get Microsoft to actually finish and release the ruddy update first!

Vladimir Ka

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Re: Attention!!!!! I know how to save Windows Phone & Nokia?

So basically spam everyone with emails and tweets? :)

Even better, lets all donate a few bucks and hire 10000 Chinese bloggers to spam on our behalf..

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Even better than better, I'll give you my paypal account, donate to me, I need a 650 :grin:

rayf888

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site

I concur that Nokia should release an Android device... :grin:

But what about saving Windows Phone?! To sum up your points, you are gonna need to get more and more and more people on it still.....

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

"Hangdroid" should catch on I'm thinking :winktongue:

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site

Easy fix is Microsoft allows OEMs to mod Windows mobile. Windows mobile has too many restrictions for OEMs.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Then we'd have android. Definite pass.

People should get android instead of making windows phone into it

Resctrictions made safe a sysop. And people should get anything they want, but without boring other users (I remember the old times forum flames Android vs Symbian:::)

captaincalamity

May 8, 2013
Visit site

I know what I'll do, I'll give Nokia a call and say, hey this kid on Windows forum recons you should come back and save us, please I'll share my swap-sees with yer, go on Mr Nok...oooo pretty please, be your best friend...forever....if not ill spit my dummy and spam you...you dirty rotter you.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site

And android is basically a modern windows mobile. I don't want to to back 1990s with a home screen of icons.

You can combine both the live tiles and the openness of WM 6.x.

The question is should it be done?

Given the how sophisticated malware attacks have become and how reliant people are on Smartphones (not to mention the wealth of priceless personal and corporate data stored in these device) apps should be sandboxed from the operating system.

In regards to the OPs, I admire your enthusiasm and the power of social media is indeed unquestionable however there are certain things that no amount social media hullabaloo will not change. In regards to UWP there is plenty of momentum right now and with Build 2016 just round the corner and a influx of rumours of 820 SOC totting Windows Phones.

We should wait and see before jumping the start line :winktongue:.

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site

1. I don't think NOKIA will make a comeback to WP, moreover they'd stick with droids. If they become a instant-hit, MS would probably convince Nokia to make Lumia's again and MS can dedicate their time in working on SPhones and SP 5 & SB in the coming years.
2.Mixradio won't be brought back from the dead because W10/W10m already has groove music or Xbox Music which also functions similar to Mixradio and is country-specific.
3. Android users are aware of the fact that their phones lags after couple of months but are afraid to switch because of the App gap or to be precise, They are lazy for find an alternative app with different name and Co. which has the same functionality. (If I offended anyone, I humbly apologize :crying:)
The problem with Droids is, its inability to alert some vulnerabilities or some rogue app installed in the phone/Tablet automatically w/o checking for updates in the store, I know some of them, who hasn't updated a single app after installation especially some apps that were vulnerable to Stagefright malware.

R3mis

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site

Just face it dude, it's over. The system is dead. The only thing I will miss dearly are live tiles... Other than that, meh... After they dumped Lumia Camera and also HERE apps will be soon gone, I'm afraid WP has lost most of its appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb