Best Android Camera Phone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heyanil673

Apr 7, 2019
Visit site
As of now, the best camera smartphone is HUAWEI P30 PRO, As it's HUAWEI's latest flagship smartphone, it has 4 camera setup with a lot of AI features.

Last edited:

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Just picked up the Pixel 3A for $399 at T-Mobile a few weeks ago and it has been excellent.
The Pixel 3A has most of the features of the flagship except for metal and glass body. The 3A uses polycarbonate just like the old Nokia Lumias and is solid and well made.

The camera is the same that they use in the flagship 3 and 3 XL.

Excellent haptic feedback when typing. Dual speakers, an oled screen and the camera is better than most phones costing hundreds of dollars more.

The first to get updates for at least the next 3 years. Excellent value and for me the best experience I have had on Android yet since switching from windows 2 years ago.

Also great battery life and the processor is a SD 670. I think most who purchase one would be very satisfied . I know I am as of now. Time will tell though.

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
The big limitation of the Pixel -any Google and Apple phone, actually, is that they are not expandable, and with increasingly-large photo, video, and music file needs/tastes, SD-card storage is critical for many of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz