Bing Homepage

ToryWho

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
IF I type "bing.com" into IE, it causes Cortana to launch and refuses to allow me to go to the Bing homepage. Sometimes I really just want to go to the Bing homepage. It is very frustrating.

Is there some way to go to Bing.com without having to disable Cortana completely? I like Cortana, but I don't like having choices taken away.

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
IF I type "bing.com" into IE, it causes Cortana to launch and refuses to allow me to go to the Bing homepage. Sometimes I really just want to go to the Bing homepage. It is very frustrating.

Is there some way to go to Bing.com without having to disable Cortana completely? I like Cortana, but I don't like having choices taken away.

you could turn off location and it takes you to the bing homepage or as it was in windows phone 8 when you pressed the search button ..... if you explictly want to open the page in IE go to settings in IE and change to desktop version and it should display the page ..... but if you ask me just turn off location and then type bing.com and voila the awesome wallpaper page up and there for you

ToryWho

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
Thanks to you both, but I tried both of these. With desktop mode on, I put in "bing.com" and up pops Cortana. I tried opening a private tab and put in "bing.com" and up pops Cortana. She is starting to bug me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea