Bing Rewards Working on Windows Phone 8.1

gwh34t

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

I haven't received any e-mails, seen an article, an app, etc, but when I logged into my Bing Rewards account on my computer, I noticed my mobile searches were above the normal 0. I did a few searches through Cortana and the browser search and noticed it counting up. Thanks Bing! Sorry if you're not in the US to take advantage of this...

bing mobile.png

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I just confirmed that this is working on Windows Phone 8.0 as well. Just got my first 10 points from mobile searches.

I also checked and the $5 Windows Store gift cards are back!! 465 points at Gold status.

xFalk

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Been waiting for this. My wife on a GS5 has been teasing me that I couldn't do it and she could.

Does searches via Cortana automatically reward the points? I did a series of searches through her but haven't seen the points credited in my Bing Rewards dashboard yet. Is there a lag time?

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Been waiting for this. My wife on a GS5 has been teasing me that I couldn't do it and she could.

Does searches via Cortana automatically reward the points? I did a series of searches through her but haven't seen the points credited in my Bing Rewards dashboard yet. Is there a lag time?

Have you at least logged into Bing rewards within the browser?

gwh34t

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I've found that while using Cortana - typing the search generally yields Bing results faster/easier/etc. While speaking through Cortana, I find that it doesn't always register the searches like typing. Regardless, make sure you're signed in through the browser. You can open IE and type Bing Rewards - Dashboard and it won't open Cortana like just typing Bing will.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo