Bluetooth Audio Playback Distortion

Heath Goff

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I have the 928 and have been experiencing poor Bluetooth Audio Playback. The high frequency range seems to be distorted on multiple speakers and not isolated to a single device. Has anyone experienced this and , if so, what can be done to correct this?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I have the 928 and have been experiencing poor Bluetooth Audio Playback. The high frequency range seems to be distorted on multiple speakers and not isolated to a single device. Has anyone experienced this and , if so, what can be done to correct this?

are you using the same Bluetooth receiver for each of those speakers?

vonchowder

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I have reported this exact same problem. High's get distorted. Multiple music sources did it and on multiple playback devices. I could hardly stand to listen to it.

Then, magically, the problem has gone away a few weeks ago. I also had bluetooth auto connect problems... but those went away after I got rid of several bluetooth devices that were 'in front' of the car stereo. Not sure if this problem was related. It doesnt make any sense.

Google bluetooth audio distortion and you will see a huge amount of threads on this... Android 4.2 had a known bug about it.

Sorry I cant be much help but it's good to know that my phone is not the only one.

vonchowder

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to follow up on this. The problem was fixed finally, with the last update... cant remember if it was gdr 3....but whatever the version 8.0.10521.155 that came out as developer update a month or so ago.

Bluetooth playback to various speakers and car audio has crystal clear highs. Distortion is gone. I'm happy camper on this ;)

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Weird. I've had great playback on three different BT receivers - my car, an LG Tone+, and a JBL Power-up, from day one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster