Boring Windows phone and not satisfied!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabeel Madcon

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Now a day's android developers made different types apps and future's for their phones,but in Windows phone there's nothing special always a boring tiles and blah blah's..for example flash trasfer,xender,clash of clans etc....in Windows we don't hv a good game and good share option(don't think about share it)....i think..its time to move and say "hii" to android ...I'm totally boring with windows phone and boring futures..#1020

matt john2

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Now a day's android developers made different types apps and future's for their phones,but in Windows phone there's nothing special always a boring tiles and blah blah's..for example flash trasfer,xender,clash of clans etc....in Windows we don't hv a good game and good share option(don't think about share it)....i think..its time to move and say "hii" to android ...I'm totally boring with windows phone and boring futures..
Here's what advice I can give to you mate: Get a powerful(if possible)Android device for gaming and entertainment stuff and keep the WP only for personal stuff cause WP is more secure,hands down, also the fact that it has less market share. Ive been to your situation before that's I became a multi os user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234