Bose AE2 vs Skullcandy Crusher Headphones

IamAdiSri

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
i've singled out two headphones that i really like! One is the Bose AE2 and the other is the new Skullcandy Crusher. does somebody have them?? i mean the bose is supposedly better sounding but lacks bass, while the crusher has huge bass!! so, can anybody tell me which one provides more bang for the buck?? plus, do both their mics and in-line controls work with Windows Phones??? (I own a Lumia 620!)
Thanks!

Last edited:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
When I was researching for a headphones I came across Head fi.org. It is a good site with a lot of audiophile people on there who have a lot of experience with various headphones and give good feedback relative to particular genres of music and price ranges. That might be a good place to check out.

I did a quick search and found some user reviews of those products:

Bose?AE2 audio headphones
Skullcandy Crusher Headphones with Mic White, One Size

Didn't see any mention how compatible any of them are with WP though.

IamAdiSri

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site

IamAdiSri

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
When I was researching for a headphones I came across Head fi.org. It is a good site with a lot of audiophile people on there who have a lot of experience with various headphones and give good feedback relative to particular genres of music and price ranges. That might be a good place to check out.

I did a quick search and found some user reviews of those products:

Bose?AE2 audio headphones
Skullcandy Crusher Headphones with Mic White, One Size

Didn't see any mention how compatible any of them are with WP though.

I did check headfi, the thing is that even after reading the reviews of the headphones side by side, there was absolutely no way i could make any proper comparisons. :) I wonder if anyone owns both of them. :p

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I did check headfi, the thing is that even after reading the reviews of the headphones side by side, there was absolutely no way i could make any proper comparisons. :) I wonder if anyone owns both of them. :p

Ah that's fair enough :D I agree it was tough to come to a conclusion from those reviews. I couldn't really find that many reviews on them. Good luck on your headphone search. I know the feeling of going through some headphones and not being happy quite a few times along the way.

I saw someone post about the Klipsch S4 (can't remember the exact model) and its compatibility with WP. I'm sure those are worth a look.

IamAdiSri

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Ah that's fair enough :D I agree it was tough to come to a conclusion from those reviews. I couldn't really find that many reviews on them. Good luck on your headphone search. I know the feeling of going through some headphones and not being happy quite a few times along the way.

I saw someone post about the Klipsch S4 (can't remember the exact model) and its compatibility with WP. I'm sure those are worth a look.

Klipsch S4s supposedly sound great, but they're pretty fragile from what I've seen of my friends' usage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077