Brightness settings and the screen sensitivity issue SOLVED?

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Since last night I've had just one hiccup with regards to the sensitivity problem. So it doesn't seem to be completely gone, but I can confidently say that it is a million times better than before the Touch update. Here's hoping Cyan completely eliminates this problem.

jgbstetson

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I got tired of dealing with the frustration. I opened a warranty claim to send it to Nokia for repair. You really notice the difference when you go back to a device that works correctly. Nice to carry the ole 720 for a bit anyways.

giraffe81

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
WP8.1 has fixed it for me (mostly) I still get double taps every now and then but no where near as bad as before. I have been running WP8.1 since it came out and the experience has been consistent throughout. I have the international version of the 1520.

j o e l

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Mixed results for me. After the Touch update, I don't get false taps at the home screen. I do still get them while using apps like WPC and Reddit but at a much less frequency.

jgbstetson

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I got my 1520 back from Nokia yesterday. The bad news is that the touch issue still exists. The good news is that it is much less frequent. I'll just live with it until the next device or a software/firmware update finally fixes it.

Pavel_Y

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
After using my 1520 for half a year and trying all possible workarounds to reduce false tap issue and after all the updates from Nokia I can say that I'm almost never experiencing this bug on start screen currently but I do face it a lot in various apps like wpcentral, Mehdoh, 6tag and others

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss