Build 10586.29 .. Battery drain issue

9sag9

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone notice a super decrease in battery life ? .. Battery is going down at super speed... Even in battery saver mode...... Anyone else

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
My 920 went down 30% last night. It appeared there was nothing left to download after the update, not like after a fresh reset. Before the update drain was about 2% overnight.

Bokisa4444

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
Are you f*** kidding me?!! Again battery drain problems?....If its not fixed in next few days (it usually does, but on 10586 there were no improvements even after a week) i'm selling my phone good bye charlie, god buy MS!!!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Are you f*** kidding me?!! Again battery drain problems?....If its not fixed in next few days (it usually does, but on 10586 there were no improvements even after a week) i'm selling my phone good bye charlie, god buy MS!!!

If it was a 'god buy' then why are you complaining? You got the phone from a God or what?
Seriously, you're acting childish, you're not the only one with the problem and i haven't seen others swearing or raging on forums, so get yourself together. I don't think any problems would be resolved if every one of us would come here and act all hill-billy and rude.

And by the way it's spelled 'good bye MS'.

Bokisa4444

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
First of all battery drain has increased after updating to 8.1 and thats a fact! Now what should i do, go back to 8.0, you serious? Think before you say anything if you are not familiar with the problem. I'm raging because i need to wait god knows how many years to have normal phone, and beside that i'm not gonna keep my mouth shut about this because its big problem and its frustrating.
And by the way i honestly dont care how its spelled, not my native language

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 830 battery running fine. Let's make note of which phone is being used if we want to find a pattern.

I think there may be some indexing that occurs after update it who knows. But my Lumia 950 xl battery was not so great first day but now it has been fine. Granted it could be better but I can't put it on latest build yet.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
First of all battery drain has increased after updating to 8.1 and thats a fact! Now what should i do, go back to 8.0, you serious? Think before you say anything if you are not familiar with the problem. I'm raging because i need to wait god knows how many years to have normal phone, and beside that i'm not gonna keep my mouth shut about this because its big problem and its frustrating.
And by the way i honestly dont care how its spelled, not my native language

You have a computer inside your pocket. A full fledged, what's the weather, what's the stocks, I'm playing a game, computer, insider your pocket. With that, however, battery tech hasn't improved in the last 25+ years.

Want battery life to get better? Ask God for a new battery tech, please. We've already got billions of dollars and world economies on the edge for this tech.

Now, back to the build. It's a service, that currently you're lucky enough to beta test, and have been for almost a year. Yes, there's bumps and bruises, if you don't want them, go back to 8.1 until the next build comes out and you hear of any issues that may cause harm. Stop rushing into everything Leroy Jenkins style and take a step back to relax.

9sag9

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Dunoo what's wrong with Microsoft ... Why they break what's fixed.. We can understand it's beta.. But why to play with the things which r working good... Battery was like a beast on my 1320 build 10586.11 .. 3days .... But now .. In this build 10586.29 .. Looks hard to stand even a day..

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Don't know what's wrong with Microsoft ... Why they break what's fixed.. We can understand it's beta.. But why to play with the things which r working good... Battery was like a beast on my 1320 build 10586.11 .. 3days .... But now .. In this build 10586.29 .. Looks hard to stand even a day..

That isn't Microsoft, that's coding. One problem fixed, three more pop up is kind of what happens. Thankfully, it's not on purpose.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)