Buy or not buy?

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
To the OP - you should enjoy the Lumia 620. It's a great little phone that gives you the same experience as any other Nokia Lumia. My mother has it and really likes it. It's fast, intuitive and even if you can't get official apps, there are plenty of great third party apps that should keep you happy. Definitely go for it. It's also a better buy than the 520, IMO (my friend has a 521, but the 620's screen and features top it).

Ice_Cold_Q

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for everyone's help and advice, greatly appreciate it, but i've got to say, I just bought the nexus 5........so yeah, no lumia for me.

thanks to everyone though, hopefully one day I'll come back here.

Au revoir!:kiss:

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
That's great!! You have just bought one of the best current phones there is. Hope you'll have a blast with it. Don't worry about wp, it's too restricted for a os , animations are fluid snappy but that dont really make a phone worthwhile im my opinion.
Its the features of android, also once you root, you can have a lot of fun with it :d

Ice_Cold_Q

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
That's great!! You have just bought one of the best current phones there is. Hope you'll have a blast with it. Don't worry about wp, it's too restricted for a os , animations are fluid snappy but that dont really make a phone worthwhile im my opinion.
Its the features of android, also once you root, you can have a lot of fun with it :d

I think its THE best phone out there right now, and sometimes restrictions are good, on WP i think it works well and its a selling point for WP really, some people want the restriction and i can say that WP is the most beautiful and simplest OS out there. but yeah Imma have a lot of fun with the nexus 5, cant wait!:grin:

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Been there and done that. I came from galaxy note 2. I wanted the 620 initially until i saw note 2, but android is just a waste of time in my opinion. I spent so much time tinkering with it,that i didn't have time for anything else. With WP i have found time to do other things because it is so efficient.

Android is fun for a couple of months, until you get bored of tinkering with it and then the 620 makes more sense.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wizzard