Buying a Windows tablet, any suggestions?

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I live in Saudi Arabia + a MS fan, finding Windows tablets and phones stuff is hard if not impossible!
there's no Windows tablets anywhere here, that's why I need your help :)
thank you

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
What kind of tablet are you looking for?
Something high grade, high power, high quality? Surface Pro 3.
Something high grade and high quality, but not capable of heavy processing? Surface 3.
A casual tablet? Dell Venue Pro 8.
There's lots of Windows tablets. Many of them are 2-in-1's or hybrids but they're still tablets. Now I'm not certain of availability in your country but choice should still be relatively abundant.

final_fantasy781

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Windows Central did a small article of the best Windows tablets a month ago or so. Based on quality and cost. Of course the Surface 3 and Surface Pro 3 are really good tablets. I have an HP Stream 8 tablet, that was mentioned, too. The Surfaces are more expensive, while the Stream is pretty cheap.
I don't know what sites are available to you for buying any electronic, but there are quite a bit of good tablets around.

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I have a good laptop, so Surface is not a target
I want a tablet for general uses, surfing the web, edit office documents.... I want the tablet for college :)

Joshwin

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
HP Pro Slate 12 will be just what you want and it is best for taking notes in collage,cos it supports an active pen.check out the review

if you want a budget tablet then dell venue 8 will be the best option, and that too supports active pen if i am not mistaken

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720