Calendar app in 8.1

yuvalnyk

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
The week in Israel start on Sunday but I can't change the start of the week from Monday in the stock app calendar. How can I change it?

chenhogi

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
The week in Israel start on Sunday but I can't change the start of the week from Monday in the stock app calendar. How can I change it?

You cannot.
This is a major oversight from MS, and I am sure that it will be corrected in future updates.

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Go to Calendar.live.com. Log in. Open settings from top right corner and you have the option to change starting day. Change it. Now sync your phone' Microsoft account by going into emails+accounts. I have US region which should show Sun as first day of week but it shows Mon cause I have it in my calendar.live.com.

Aviad Kohn

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Go to Calendar.live.com. Log in. Open settings from top right corner and you have the option to change starting day. Change it. Now sync your phone' Microsoft account by going into emails+accounts. I have US region which should show Sun as first day of week but it shows Mon cause I have it in my calendar.live.com.
DDoes not work

chenhogi

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site

Doesn't work for me either. Mine already has Sunday as the first day of the week in the online calendar settings, but Monday in the WP stock calendar app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett