Can things be reorganized in system settings?

M L

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I have 8.1/cyan on my Lumia 920 and have noticed things have been moved around in settings. Most notably (for me) is that phone update used to be right below find my phone, now it's moved further down. I'm also having issues finding things like quiet hours (which I think should be right below ringtones+sounds if not actually part of ringtones with an on/off switch along with the vibrate one since they removed the ringer on/off).
Can quiet hours be moved up towards the top to be easier to find? If not then this is my suggestion for the next update, if anyone from MS is listening.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Joe Belfiore in a Reddit AMA

joebelfiore comments on Hi, I'm Joe Belfiore from the Windows Phone Team.. AMA!

Joe said:
1.SETTINGS SCREEN. Yeah, I agree this could be better -- it's something we intend to address in the future. For now, we’ve tried to organize it by the most frequently used setting. But we realize that's tricky because people are SO DIFFERENT in what they care most about. Action Center's configurable buttons helps with that-- and btw, we hear many of you asking for extra buttons (eg. cel on/off) in Action Center and I'm optimistic we'll be able to oblige... but no promises here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs