Can't connect to fb chat

Hemanthkumar28

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
This worked for me..!! Thank you v11Pandey.. But i am still surprised how battery saver option is related to making the FB chat work...:shocked:

Ahmed Fahmie

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
it worked! the problem is that after a while it goes back to can't connect to chat so i have to do it again, it happened 3 times till now works every time but its magic fades in a while :winktongue: arent there a permanent solution to that?!

ahmedashraf_22

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
معلش قول اللي انت عملته بالظبط عشان انا هتجنن :) .. احنا بنتكلم على المشكلة دي في ال (3g not wifi)

ahmedashraf_22

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
it worked! the problem is that after a while it goes back to can't connect to chat so i have to do it again, it happened 3 times till now works every time but its magic fades in a while :winktongue: arent there a permanent solution to that?!
معلش قول اللي انت عملته بالظبط عشان انا هتجنن :) .. احنا بنتكلم على المشكلة دي في ال (3g not wifi)

sameermehta2

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Like i said earlier u have to hard reset your phone only post that it works for sometime,i mailed this to nokia care and they also advised the same����������,this is not a conflict issue with the other softwares i only had and have WhatsApp still the problem is there.

sameermehta2

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Guys i checked up early this morning and the integrated fb chat is working automatically,just check yours,
@mohit unlink/remove your fb account that is attached to hotmail and again link it by configuring fb on your phone also please note that use your fb login id not Microsoft,see if it works.

Wurstsalat

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
another solution
So far all posted solution doesnt work for me...but now i was able to fix it on this way:
- go to https://account.live.com and login
- select "add or change alias"
- if you have no alias, create one...don`t use an @live.com address!
- make one of your aliases which is not @live.com to the primary one
- try to connect to Chat
- it should work

Hope this will help someone else...i think the main problem ist @live.com addresses, do not ask me why. If i revert to @live.com address, it breaks the IM.

confirmed working
@Outlook.de

Maybe it depends on your account location settings and your top Level Domain of your account... (for example, i am from Germany, *.com doesnt work, *.de works...but cant test all because i cant change primary alias this often )

tejaskadam13

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
After spending 1 hr finally found the loop hole. IM is influenced by Battery and data sense. there is absolutely no need to resent your phone or remove and readd FB account. follow below process to make it work.

1- open data sense - > Set to no limit( non Specified ) and off the Restrict data and restrict background .
2 - Open Batter saver and turn it off
3- Go to setting and flip around. you will see list of options like internet explorer, background tasks , etc.....
4- after following instruction 3-- open background task. you will see list of applications working in background you will option of battery. blocked the option.
5- go to IM and see the magic. :p

tejaskadam13

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
After spending 1 hr finally found the loop hole. IM is influenced by Battery and data sense. there is absolutely no need to resent your phone or remove and readd FB account. follow below process to make it work.

1- open data sense - > Set to no limit( non Specified ) and off the Restrict data and restrict background .
2 - Open Batter saver and turn it off
3- Go to setting and flip around. you will see list of options like internet explorer, background tasks , etc.....
4- after following instruction 3-- open background task. you will see list of applications working in background you will option of battery. blocked the option.
5- go to IM and see the magic. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs