Certain program on windows with bing

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has tried putting canon utility software on a 8in tablet running windows with Bing and how it has performed? If you even can? I know you can load it with out a cd. But not sure if the tablets can run it right or not? Any thoughts?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It should run, since Windows with Bing is x86 Windows. I installed printer drivers for an Epson printer on my WinBook TW700 tablet. I'm able to print wirelessly.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

final_fantasy781

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I have the HP stream 8 and I was able to add my HP something printer. This automatically installed the driver once I connected it to the network. Otherwise, you can go to the website and try to download the drivers, too. I had to do that with my XP laptop a while back, but it all worked the same.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I was under the impression you had an RT version, my bad...

Well I do own a surface rt. But I'm looking at getting a 8in tablet with windows. I'd rather stay in my windows realm then buy an android for an app. That's why I was wondering if canon utility program works well or at all on the tablets that are windows with Bing 32 bit. I want to control my Dslr camera with my tablet. Which with the android app I can. I just really don't want an android tablet.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I have the HP stream 8 and I was able to add my HP something printer. This automatically installed the driver once I connected it to the network. Otherwise, you can go to the website and try to download the drivers, too. I had to do that with my XP laptop a while back, but it all worked the same.
Do you think the atom processor is enough to run canon utility for dslr's?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon