Chrome or Internet Explorer

sdanaher

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't really have an allegiance to either.. but I can't be the only person like this...

I have a Surface Pro 3
I have an Note 10.1 2014 LTE tablet
I have a Note 4 phone

I'd love to have all windows devices but I'm T-Mobile and they refuse to sell me a good windows phone device. Maybe one day.

In the meantime I have to be across ecosystems. Using Chrome on my Surface would allow me to act as though I'm all Google due the way Chrome and Android can sync basically everything.

If I use Internet Explorer on the surface, the interact is better, in my opinion, but I lost the cross platform efficiency of Chrome.

Anything I'm missing?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Worth considering Firefox too.

I don't know what to tell you, i think you got it sorted out for the most part.
Maybe Chrome's Windows 8 Mode is a feature of interest?

dclaryjr

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I've become a little less enthused about being totally attached to Google. I use IE on my SP3 and the stock browser on my Lumia 1520 (on T-Mobile). I'm happy with the performance, and I'm racking up Bing rewards as well.

sdanaher

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I've become a little less enthused about being totally attached to Google. I use IE on my SP3 and the stock browser on my Lumia 1520 (on T-Mobile). I'm happy with the performance, and I'm racking up Bing rewards as well.

I'd buy a 1520 but I need wifi calling.

AzelDazel

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I run chrome on my desktop but it runs like crap on SP3, IE is so much smoother plus the reports that chrome drains the battery faster.

andy roddy

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I use Lastpass for password synchronization and Xmarks for bookmark sync between Firefox on my SP2 and Internet/Chrome on my Note 4. It costs a little per year, but I'm happy to not have all my passwords saved in Chrome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xequetracyp