Cinemagraph problem

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
So yesterday I noticed that Cinemagraph had an update so I went to the store and tried to update. Every time I would try to update it would give me an error and tell me to close the store and then try again. I did so repeatedly but it still kept giving me errors.

I decided to uninstall Cinemagraph to try and install it fresh. This time around I can no longer find it in the store. When I find it through a QR code it tells me that the app is not available for me.

Any idea what is going on? Did they pull it for some reason?

Cindy_H

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Glad it's not just me, then! Wish there was a way to dismiss the update notification and get rid of that 1 on my Store tile.

Bogdan V

May 21, 2013
Visit site
i think that i got my answer to my cinemagraph problem.when i try to share it says that i have problem with internet connection,even if im on wifi or mobile data.sad

abhishek92

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I am also facing the same problem I am having a Nokia Lumia 820 developers device arrow(820.1) I had updated my firmware to portico
Before the update cinemagraph worked just fine but after the update I had updated the cinemagraph app and I had some problems using it ,so,apparently I had decided to uninstall it but after uninstalling it I couldn't find it anywhere when I found one it says that my phone needs a software update

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
talked to a Microsoft tech support agent, she was completely useless, she thinks the app is in the store and her solution is to contact Nokia.